In what will come across as a rather shocking development, a young boy has been found out to have been set on fire after being drenched in gasoline.
A young American boy has been set on fire.
The boy was found burning in his home at night.
According to CBS news, when firefighters responded to a house fire at the boy’s home, they found the 9-year-old boy soaked in gasoline and on fire.
The boy suffered second and third-degree burns.
He was taken by ambulance to the local high school where a helicopter was waiting to transport him to the hospital.
Fire crews responded to the call in Little Axe, OK, in Oklahoma,USA, around 6 p.m. Saturday night. They say they aren’t certain how or why there was gasoline on the boy.
Authorities did not say if there were any other injuries.